BODYBUILDING AND NUTRITION
Bodybuilding is impossible without sports nutrition
Bodybuilding becomes more and more popular. The participating athletes really impress with their huge muscles that everyone would like to have. But everyone understands that it is necessary to apply much effort, time and money. The success is based on three components – workouts, rest and nutrition. If these components are divided in percentage proportion then it would look like 30-20-50 and athlete’s nutrition comes to first place. This is not surprising since the growth of the muscles takes place during the rest and building material is necessary which is obtained during the nutrition process. Eventually it becomes harder for the bodybuilder to accumulate necessary nutrients for muscles growth and sport nourishment comes to the help.
And what is the sports nourishment itself? Sports nourishment is the concentrate of one or another substance that is subtracted from natural products – whey, milk, soya, and maize being harmless for the human. Sports nourishment for the bodybuilding may be divided into two groups:
1) Protein products. Proteins with different assimilation time, amino acids, BCAA which are the building material of the muscles and related to protein products.
2) Protein-carbohydrate products. Gainers are related to these. Gainer is the product for fast accumulation of the body mass that consists of simple or composed carbohydrates (70%) and 30% of the proteins.
3) Restoration and pre-workout complexes. Pre-workout complexes are used for the maximum concentration during the workout, enrich the muscles with oxygen, allow executing more repetitions.
4) Creatine is a sports supplement for the improvement of the strength performance. The improvement happens thanks to the retained water in the muscles and joints thus increasing the stamina during the workout.
5) Vitamin complexes. Vitamins are an important part of bodybuilding, they are necessary for the complete activity of the organism – metabolism of the used products, immunity maintenance.
6) Fat-burners. This product is used during so-called drainage of the sportsman when the content of the body fat is brought to a low level in order to show maximum relief of the muscles.
7) Products increasing the level of testosterone. Testosterone is the main hormone in bodybuilding; the higher is its level the faster is the accumulation of the muscular mass.
Nutrition during bodybuilding should surely include all the listed groups, this will let you reach the desired result and first places at the competitions.