Active substance: Somatropin
Pack: 10 vials x 10iu + 10ml bacteriostatic water
Other names: HGH, Somatropin, Genotropin, Tropin, Nutropin
Active half-life: 2.5-3 hours
Gerotrop 100iu is a brand name for the Somatropin human growth hormone (HGH) produced by Rise Pharmaceuticals.
It is a peptide hormone naturally produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. It plays a crucial role in cell regeneration, growth, and maintaining healthy body tissues.
Gerotrop 100iu is mainly used to treat growth hormone deficiency in children and adults. However, it is also popular among bodybuilders and athletes for its anabolic effects on muscle growth, strength, and recovery.
How to calculate the dosage of Gerotrop 100iu for Somatropin Injection?
The dosages for Gerotrop 100iu depends on the purpose of use, age, weight, and gender of the individual.
For growth hormone deficiency, the standard dosage for adults is 0.15-0.3mg per day, while children's doses range from 0.1-0.3mg per kilogram of body weight per week.
However, for bodybuilding purposes, dosages can range from 2-4 IU per day for beginners to 8-16 IU per day for advanced users. It is recommended to start with a lower dose and gradually increase it over time.
What are the positive effects of Gerotrop 100iu?
The desired effects of Somatropin use in bodybuilding include:
- muscle mass increase;
- reduced body fat;
- increased strength;
- enhanced recovery;
- improved bone density.
It also has anti-aging effects, improving skin elasticity, reducing wrinkles, and improving immune function.
How to administrate Gerotrop 100iu Somatropin Injection?
Gerotrop 100iu comes in a vial that contains HGH Somatropin in powder form. Before administration, the powder needs to mixed with bacteriostatic water that comes in the pack to create a solution for injection.
Somatropin molecules are very fragile, so avoid shaking the vial in order to prevent the destruction of the molecules.
Here are the common steps for mixing and somatropin injection of Gerotrop 100iu:
- First, wash your hands;
- Use a sterile syringe and needle to draw up the appropriate amount of diluent from the vial with solution water;
- Clean the rubber stopper of the powder vial with an alcohol wipe;
- Once your syringe is filled with the desired amount of solution water, insert the needle at a tilted angle into the powder vial's rubber cap. The tilted position will help the water flow down the inner wall of the vial and ensure better mixing. Avoid using force when injecting water into the powder vial; instead, push all the water in slowly;
- Extract de needle from de vial;
- DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL. This will damage the molecules. Instead, gently swirl or spin the vial between your hands to mix the powder and diluent;
- Once the powder is completely dissolved, let it stay for a couple of minutes in the fridge;
- The negative air pressure in your vial will make it difficult to pull out the liquid. To solve this, pull back the plunger on the syringe to draw in air equivalent to the dose you will be injecting;
- Insert the needle into the vial and inject the air from the syringe;
- Flip the vial and syringe upside down and slowly draw the solution into the syringe;
- Choose an injection site, such as the abdomen, thigh, or buttocks. Clean the injection site with an alcohol swab;
- Insert the needle into the injection site at a 90-degree angle, then slowly inject the medication;
- Once the medication is injected, remove the needle from the injection site and dispose of it properly in a sharps container.
What are the side effects of Gerotrop 100iu Somatropin Injection?
Gerotrop 100iu has some potential side effects, both common and serious.
Common side effects include:
- redness at the injection site,
- joint pain,
Serious side effects are rare and may include:
- increased intracranial pressure,
- acromegaly (excessive growth of bones and tissues).